GET EN VOGUE...SEAVIEW IS THE PLACE TO BE IF YOU WANT A FABOULOUS PARTY
We cater for Adult and Children's Parties. A fully catered Birthday Party at the Park includes:
- Admission to the Park
- Special Birthday announcement at Penguin feeding time
- Surprise adoption gift for the birthday child with birthday card
- Bag of bird food for feeding all the greedy ducks, geese & swans
- Free animal/bird food for all the 'Hands-on Wildlife Events'
- Fresh homemade delicious food
- Balloons for all the children
- Use of the 'Activity Den'
- Parents are requested to supervise their children at ALL times
IT'S A FANTASTIC, FACT-FINDING, FAMILY, FUN BIRTHDAY DAY OUT!
N.B. We do not provide invitations or goody bags.
3 hours of fun, fun, fun........
- Join in with the afternoon 'hands-on wildlife events'
- Help feed the penguins
- Make new furry friends in Pets Corner
- Meet the mischievous Meerkats
- Baby Doll Sheep Daisy and Maisy
- Observe the playful Otters at Otter Creek
- Hand feed lots of tame and greedy ducks, geese & swans at the Lake
- Feed the Wallabies in Wallaby Walkabout
- Have fun in the Activity Den
- Amazing Alpacas
BIRTHDAY PARTY PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
- 1.30pm Arrive time - please meet at the entrance to the Park
- 1.45pm Take your bag of duck food to the lower lake to feed all the tame wildfowlc
- 2.15pm Wallaby Walkabout - Meet and feed our gentle marsupials
- 2.30pm Meerkat Madness - Watch our mischievous Meerkats being fed
- 2.45pm Pets Corner time - Cuddle the Rabbits, Guinea Pigs. meet the piggies and sheep
- 3.00pm Otter Feed - The ultimate Otter observation point!
- 3.30pm Penguin feeding - Help to feed the hungry Humboldt Penguins with special birthday announcement
- 4.00pm Children's feed time! A delicious spread will be served.
- 4.45pm Home time with balloons. Parents collecting their children must please wait in the car park area.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
N.B. You are welcome to choose not to attend any of the above feeds, but we strongly recommend that you don't miss the penguin feed with your special birthday announcement!
- The cost is just £15.00 per child or Adult
- Minimum number of children/Adults - 8
- We require one adult only per four children - these adults have FREE admission
- Any additional adult helpers or extra children come in at the special price of £7.95p (Normal admission rates for Adults is £9.95p)
- £20.00 deposit is required to secure your booking. This can be paid either on-line, or during opening times by card or cheque at the Park Reception.
N.B. Parents please note: The Park does not provide supervision for the children, nor host the party
We provide delicious home-made buffet-style refreshments. All food freshly prepared on our premises.
ON THE TABLE WHEN YOU ARRIVE - Baskets of assorted savoury snacks with 2 jugs of squash and water ( orange and blackcurrant )
Platters of * Chicken Dippers * Pizza Slices * Sausage Rolls
* Tub of whippy ice cream with sprinkles (if desired)
Please advise at time of booking if any of your guests have special dietary requirements or food allergies.
We also have the option of your party being held on either our outdoor covered patio weather permitting or in our indoor restaurant. You can let us know on the day of the party once we have a good idea of the weather for the day!
Our chef makes an amazing birthday cup cake mountain! - this can be supplied on request decorated with a penguin* ornament to be kept by the birthday child.
Cost of cup cake mountain supplied - £12.50. We are quite happy for you to provide your own cake.
Health & Safety
Please note: The Park does not host or supervise the children - this is the parents responsibility. Parents must supervise their party of children at all times
Parents collecting children from the party are requested to wait in the car park area until the children come out at 4.45pm. We do not allow parents, friends etc., who are collecting children from the party to enter the Park.